Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A small but genuine dedication !!



You held me speechless all along
From long back when you were gone
To days back when I was reborn
You’ve always stayed far but never apart
Meeting you again in life was a thought apart
Life had its ways and our paths once met
That moment still holds me in astonishment
From that day to this moment all new
These are the words I have plucked for you
You blew me off the first day
And your eyes lit my life everyday
Your smile made my worries vanish
I always recollect them when my happiness famish
To this day and this very moment
I can only craft these statements
There are words yet to be said
I’ll wait for that while with all due respect
I just hope that am continued to be held speechless
My words will be there for you nonetheless…..