Friday, May 8, 2009

The Evanescent Beauty

I am very clear when it comes to identifying the beauty in anything. Be it the joy a poor child gets while having his only share of food or the unspoken silent moments, that two hearts share. But when it comes to girls I really find myself looking for a corner on a circle.

Here I am standing at the bus stop , swearing at the almost inhuman conditions of the city roads and the aggravating traffic situation that we all have to go through. After a long and frustrating wait, the bus finally arrives. I manage to board the bus and take my place. As the bus is about to make a move, there she arrives at the stop. I hardly get a couple of seconds to see her and appreciate her beauty. Well she was really beautiful. I wonder why it always happens that you see someone so beautiful and in a flash of second it disappears. I have long pondered on this but haven't got an answer yet. Well, the answer will not be a long shot. For, I am sure, a day would come when this split second would seem like an eternity and the evanescent beauty a lifetime experience.

No comments: